The HR Module consolidates all your HR data in one spot without an expensive HRIS program…even allows Employees to choose benefits during open enrollment and have it flow directly to payroll!
HR Module Offers:
- Electronic Onboarding
- Certifications tracked with automatic email reminders to Supervisor and/or Employee as due date approaches
- Company Assets – know at all times who has been assigned cell phone, tools, laptop, etc. Generate a report at Termination to see any assets still outstanding
- Performance Evaluations – completed online by Supervisor and Employee
- Training – track completion dates, costs, and reimbursements
- Track employee personal information including address, emergency contact information, and life event changes
- Password protection to ensure appropriate personnel access to information
- Ability for employers to build and maintain tiered benefits, including both employee and employer contributions
HR SUPPORT CENTER
For a minimal fee, have access to the one-stop HR resource thousands of small and medium-sized businesses are using nationwide with the national internet Human Resource firm, Mammoth HR (previously HRAnswerlink). In these changing times, you can’t afford to be uninformed/misinformed…contact us today and have your HR Department just a click away!
Who Is This For?
- The Small Business Owner who ‘wears all the hats’ and cannot afford to hire an HR Expert
- The Medium-Sized Business Controller that would like direct access to an HR expert year-round as ‘situations’ arise
- Anyone who wants automatic email alerts to the latest changes in the laws [you select the States you want]
- The person who wants to help their clients with HR situations. Lawyers, Insurance Agents, and Accountants have found this especially useful for their clients
- All employers who want to protect themselves with the proper implementation and practice of lawful HR principles and practices
- See the video below
What Are The Available HR Plans?
Standard HR Support
A comprehensive self-service online resource that can help with common HR questions, problems and information. This includes HR Forms, Letters, Employee Handbook templates, State/Federal laws, FAQs, Job Descriptions, Articles, Newsletter and much more for a nominal monthly fee.
On-Demand HR Support
In addition to the above features, you can upgrade to unlimited personalized HR consulting with HR experts via phone/email, HR policy consulting, custom forms, letters, handbooks, etc. It is like having your own in-house expert but at a fraction of the cost.